Thank you for your interest in pursuing your child's education in TAGOS Leadership Academy.
Our charter school serves students in grades 7-12 who reside in Rock County, Wisconsin.
We look forward to having you join us.
If you have any questions please feel free to call 608-290-0468 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are still accepting applications for the current school year.
- Complete the online application. (If you live outside of the school district, please see note below about Open Enrollment.)
- Submit all required documents to Val Maxon, the administrative assistant of TAGOS. Her email is email@example.com. An application is complete when both the online application and the required documents are submitted.
- A.Letter of recommendation from a current school counselor, school administrator, or a teacher.
- B. Attendance, Behavior, and Grade Reports (out of district)
- C. If applicable, the applicant's I.E.P. (Individualized Education Program) or 504 Plan
- A member of the Enrollment Team will contact you to confirm that your application is complete and set up an an interview which will include a tour of the school.
- Interview/Tour of school.
- If all parties agree that the student is going to continue with the application process, the applicant will be given further directions, which may include directions for a mini project and oral presentation.
- Applicant will return to TAGOS on the agreed upon date and time and orally present to the Enrollment Team.
- At this point, the Enrollment Team will review entire application, including the applicant's mini project and presentation. If the applicant is accepted into TAGOS Leadership Academy they will receive a letter of acceptance in the mail. If the applicant is not accepted into TAGOS Leadership Academy, they will receive a letter of rejection in the mail that includes criteria for reapplication for the following semester.
- Val Maxon will follow up thereafter and provide the details for starting school at TAGOS Leadership Academy.
**If the student receives special education services, the family will need to schedule an I.E.P. meeting with our special education teacher.